10 loans a month, 10,000 loans a month or more. Each file and each customer receives the same results. Transactional pricing allows for flexibility and our technology allows for smooth development of customer preferences. Our customers range from one branch community banks to the GSE’s. If you need loan quality management, you need Aklero.
Buyers of Loans
Aggregators, Secondary market institutions, GSE’s and Wall Street entities use our technology and services to:
• Automate the Loan File Audit Process by reducing errors and minimizing delays
• Expose Loan Quality deficiencies on an Enterprise visibility level
• Electronically handle documents and eShip to defined specifications
• Gain business intelligence with an unequaled reporting component to identify trends and benchmark status
Sellers of Loans
Banks, brokers, Credit unions take advantage of our technology and services to improve Loan Quality through:
• Document Classification
• Data Extraction and Comparison
• Automated Pre & Post Closing Audits
• Dynamic Workflow for Error Correction prior to investor delivery
• Interactive Business Intelligence for determining Root Cause
• Secure on-line eShipping platform
Insurers of Loans
Organizations that insure mortgage loans utilize Aklero’s solutions to empower their staff and gain insight into risk assessment. As shown above, there are endless benefits of a relationship with Aklero.
Claims reviews procedures and internal QA applications are enhanced with our automation and complemented with use of our highly experienced staff.
Aklero believes in integration and partnership. The more our technology is put to work the better it gets and the better the health of the lending industry.
We are proficient working WITH:
Document Management firms
Software development companies
Compliance Engines and Data compilation systems
Appraisal management organizations
State and Federal regulators
Other service providers in similar segments of the market in need of technology
Joint venture opportunities are one click away. Please submit a request for information and soon you’ll be on your way to increased market share and new verticals.